Visit the Sacred Earth Lodge!
Sacred Earth Lodge is an eco-friendly and affordable space available to rent for conferences, workshops, and by visitors to the area. Located on the Red Cloud Renewable Energy Center campus just minutes away from downtown Pine Ridge, South Dakota, it is a one-of-a-kind facility in Indian Country. Created by Henry Red Cloud and partner Trees, Water & People, the Lodge was built with sustainable construction and is powered by renewable energy.
Staying at the Sacred Earth Lodge also offers uniquely Native experiences, such as sleeping in our 40 foot tipi, watching a Lakota drum circle, or participating in a Lakota dance ceremony. There are also opportunities to visit nearby historical sites and National Parks.
- Two Large Dormitory-Style Rooms (each sleeps ten)
- One Small Dormitory-Style Room (sleeps three)
- Women's and Men's Restrooms and Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Community Kitchen and Dining Area (seats up to 35)
- Classroom, Meeting, and Lounge Spaces
For rates, to make a reservation, or for more information, please contact John Motley at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 606-4TWP